The EBlast is a weekly email sent to members who have supplied MWP with an email address. It contains information that is relevant to our organization’s scope and that we think will be useful to members. See below for the posting policy and procedure.
If you’re reading this, you are probably a logged-in member viewing our members-only portion of the website. You can click on any of the navigation links (purple boxes) on the left-side of the screen to visit the different topics. Member announcements are found under “Member to Member” in one of these sections: Ads, Outpatient Groups, and Workshops. See below for the posting policy and procedure.
Website & EBlast:
- Each member may have 1 free posting at a time of up to 150 words on the website for 30 days. This will include a parallel posting in 3 consecutive EBlasts, with a link to the website posting. The first week’s EBlast will be the full posting; the next 2 weeks will be abbreviated.
- You may include website or email links.
- No images.
- Members wanting additional postings that overlap (regardless of the number of overlapping days) may do so at the rate of $30 for 30 days.
- Non-members may place ads relevant to our purpose at the rate of $30 for 30 days.
- Special cases:
- Referrals – may be posted to the EBlast or the Listserve.
- Office space available – 1 listing per member per quarter.
- Members may submit announcements for the EBlast or website to our Administrative Assistant, using the email listed at the bottom of this page.