Minnesota Women in Psychology is committed to furthering the psychological, social, and emotional well-being of women in the mental health profession. We promote the professional development of women in psychological professions, inform members about ideas and issues that affect women, develop network and support group systems, and take action in the best interest of Minnesota women.
Membership benefits include:
- Networking and support
- Membership directory
- Continuing education opportunities
- Personal/Professional growth
- Mentoring opportunities
- Sharing of professional expertise with women in other professions
- Communication through social media and e-mail for networking and resource sharing
- Scholarship opportunities
- Opportunities for social action involvement on issues of concern to women
For more information on how to get involved, click here.
The MWP Membership is good for one year from the month of registration or renewal.
1) Hold either a Master’s or Doctoral degree in one of the fields of mental health or a related field from a regionally accredited institution and
2) Eligible for licensed in Minnesota in one of the fields of mental health.
Same as Regular Members, but retired from their practice.
Student members are women who are in the process of becoming a licensed mental health professional who have not yet earned a graduate degree. Student members do not vote.
Regular, Retired and Student Members:
- Income over $50,000 – dues are $80
- Income from $30,000-50,000 – dues are $65• Income under $30,000 – dues are $50
- Minimally employed – dues are $30
- Retired – dues are $30
- Student – dues are $30
Annual dues are based on a sliding scale according to individual gross annual income.
The MWP memberships are for one year from the month of registration or renewal.
- Membership Registration Form (pdf document).
If you would like to pay your MWP membership dues by credit card, you may do so through Pay Pal.
(You do not need a Pay Pal account, no need to log-in to Pay Pal.)
Then email your membership information (see the pdf Registration Form above) to [email protected]